Red Cross offers online occupational health and safety (OHS) courses designed to help employers meet their OHS responsibilities and provide employees with the training they need to enhance safety in the workplace.
Benefits of Online Learning
- Ease of scheduling - employees are not pulled away from the company’s core business to take a course.
- Flexible learning platform - employees learn at their own pace and on their own schedule. They can leave a session and pick up where they left off at a later time.
- Consistent courses provided to all employees no matter where they are located.
- Information retention - courses are presented in a visual format which incorporates a variety of interactive learning activities, review questions, and audio to keep students engaged in learning.
- Affordable - purchase the courses you need in small or large quantities.
- Convenient - courses are available 24/7.
- Accurate health & safety records - students self-print certificates upon successful completion of courses.